October 23, 2011

Feeling Tipsy And A Little Playful

I must admit the quality of this photo isn't top notch, because it was a screenshot from the video camera that's built into my laptop. Hubby and I were on a trip, which has always when I've been most adventurous, and after having several cocktails, I wanted to play around. As you can see from the look on my face, I was more than a little tipsy and I was way more than a little horny.

Feeling like the hot wife he's made me be, and since Hubby wasn't around, I decided to play a little and make a video. I was so turned on, it was a darn shame I was alone. And you'd think my hubby would be a little more reluctant to leave me alone in that condition.

The video I made didn't come out nearly as well as I would have liked. I'm usually a stickler for top quality. After all, I always give my best! It turned out pretty hot nonetheless, although it would have been much much hotter if I had had someone to play with! Anyway, I posted the photo because everyone who has seen it has said that my cleavage looked great.



I'm definitely going to have to get better at using the video camera!

2 comments:

  1. wow, you look amazing and extremely sexy . What a great sexy hot body . Please more ! make this site alive with your stunning beauty . wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo is great , all kind of cameras loves you ! what makes this photo sexier is your eyes ! your drunk eyes ! you are hot and you made me hot ! your playful body and erotic adventures drive me crazy !

    ReplyDelete

World Wide Tempt Rhonda Visitors

Free counters!