October 4, 2012

Spray Tanning Myself

I'm at home, horribly bored, wishing I was anywhere else but here. I hate being alone in the burbs. My imagination starts getting the best of me. By 'imagination' what I really mean is fantasy. After all I'm, hubby keeps calling me his hot wife, that takes its toll on your libido, you know.

But, once again, I'm by myself, so anything I do is going to be alot less fun than it could be (and should be). So I settled on trying to apply a spray on tan on myself and by myself for the first time.. any suggestions? At least there was a silver lining... It was fun getting naked to do it. LOL


4 comments:

  1. Call me I'm more than happy to help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me I'll help. Seriously

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/02/2013

    No suggestions, but would love to see how things turned out! You are gorgeous and hope to see some new pics of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/31/2013

    Thanks for the new pic. Your husband is right, you are the ultimate hot wife and drive me wild! Hope to see more of you soon.

    ReplyDelete

World Wide Tempt Rhonda Visitors

Free counters!